Wednesday 11 December 2013

@thetrackmeydan ALHEMOUD DETERMINED TO DEFEND LADIES TITLE AT THE TRACK GOLF

14-year-old golfer Julia Alhemoud is out to defend her title this weekend in the Ladies Open at The Track.
The Kuwait-based talent won Meydan Golf's inaugural Ladies Open title in March and she will be back in Dubai aiming for a repeat of that success in the competition this Saturday (14 December).
Alhemoud, who played in the recent Omega Dubai Ladies Masters, is expecting the competition to be fierce as the region's top amateurs look to add trophies to their cabinet before the year is out.  
"I would like to defend my title and I will do my best to do that," she said. "I think it will be tougher this time than last time as I know many golfers come to Dubai at this time of year for competitions like this.
"The Track is an interesting course and is one that I definitely like playing at when I come to Dubai. I'm hoping that knowing the course as well as I do will help me." 
As well as the Ladies Open silverware, the winners receive an R1 Cart Bag. Second place wins a Yes Putter and third 12 Lethal Balls with TaylorMade towel. There are also prizes for the Nearest the Pin and the Longest Drive, both of who win two sleeves of TaylorMade balls.
To register your interest, contact: info@meydangolf.com.
Entry is just AED395 for Troon and EGF members (AED450 for guests) and includes a healthy breakfast, sangria on the 4th tee, smoothies on the 9th and sandwiches and pastries for lunch. 
Practice rounds are available at AED125 per person on Thursday 12th December.

 Stay up to date on news from The Track at www.facebook.com/thetrackmeydangolfclub.

No comments:

Post a Comment