Tuesday 22 April 2014

@Toyota_UAE Toyota Emirates Drifting Team Wins Round 4 of Drift UAE and Secures the UAE Drift King Title for the 2013-2014 Season.

Toyota Emirates Drifting Team Wins Round 4 of Drift UAE and Secures the UAE Drift King Title for the 2013-2014 Season.

Toyota Emirates Drifting Team won Round 4 of Drift UAE that took place on April 18th at Yas Marina Circuit. As a result Toyota EDT secured the 2013-2014 Drift UAE season championship and Ahmed Al Ameri regained the UAE Drift King title.



Commenting on the race Al Ameri said: “This was the best performance I have had this season. My chase runs were perfect and I stayed as close as possible to the lead car. When in lead I was hitting the clipping zones with the right angles and speed which allowed me to pull away from the chase car. My Toyota 86 performed really well, the speed and the balance of the car was a major factor in securing the win.”

No comments:

Post a Comment